Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blackberry Smartphone..

I just recently bought my Blackberry phone. BlackBerry is a line of mobile e-mail and smartphone devices . Im really excited when i first got it. Blackberry is primarily known for its mobile network service coverage through WI-FI..Blackberry is universal phone. Celebrities, ordinary people own this phone. I got mine in fuschia. Its pretty nice and i love all the features. Im customizing its case with swarovski.. I efffin love it.



This is the one that i made. I just buy beads and find some jewelries that im not using anymore. im planning to buy the customize case online but its reallly pricey. So, i just decided to make one. :D



So yeah, Im so luvin my Blackberry phone and im hoping to buy the latest one.. Peace! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment